Latest Detroit Weather
Metro Detroit will see some sleet and slick spots, while the UP could get a foot of snow.
Forecasters say metro Detroit could see one to two inches of accumulation by morning.
Snow and below-freezing temperatures combined to create icy conditions on the roads which led to several accidents Wednesday morning.
A local hospital has seen a rush of snow-related injuries.
Thousands of homes and businesses lost power and hundreds of schools were closed for the day because of a storm packing snow, sleet and rain that hit the state.
To close, or not to close? It was a tough call for Southeast Michigan school administrators, Wednesday morning.
More than a dozen Metro Detroit communities have declared snow emergencies.(Click for the list!)
Freezing rain, sleet, snow — it’s coming down across metro Detroit and that means a long night for salt truck drivers.
Southeast Michigan school administrators have their eyes on the skies as a winter storm continues to move across the state.
Since metro Detroit could wake up Wednesday morning to a possible six inches of snow, doctors are reminding residents to keep heart health in mind and go slow when clearing snow from their driveways and sidewalks.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)
- Helping Homeless Teens In The Classroom