Thank you for using Hire It Done!
Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website, hireitdone.com, constitutes your agreement to all terms, conditions and notices in effect at the time of your visit. We reserve the right to modify any aspect of of this T&C at any time without notice to our users. These Terms & Conditions apply to HireItDone.com, Hire It Done, LLC and Adam Helfman, collectively and severally referred to here as �Hire It Done�. If you have questions related to the T&C here, please contact email@example.com.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. We value your privacy. The information you provide us will only be used in a manner consistent with your request to find assistance in home improvement projects and related services, such determination to be the sole discretion of the site managers. To be removed from our system at any time, contact firstname.lastname@example.org � with �remove my listing� in the subject line. Every effort will be made to remove your listing promptly from our databases. We are not responsible for further contact made by our service providers, who receive your information in the course of our �request a quote� process.By providing information to us, or by submitting a request, you are authorizing and you expressly consent to being contacted by us and/or by the service providers we select, via phone, email, mail or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any applicable “Do Not Call” list, in order that we may provide the services related to your request. You agree that by completing a request, you are entering into a business relationship with Hire It Done and its partners and thus agree to be contacted by us and/or our partners. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Hire It Done staff has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to refuse to provide services to you. We are not responsible for requests made in your name by others, whether with or without your permission.
- OUR SERVICES. Hire It Done is committed to making your experience a positive one. Upon entering your information and your request for quotes, we will provide your information to up to four qualified contractors who meet our criteria for service and quality. We make no guarantees that we will be able to match you with a service provider, and while we follow up with our clients and our service providers, we have no direct control over the relationship or process you undertake with these providers. You understand that we are here in an advisory capacity only. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a service provider, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. The service professionals are not employees or agents of Hire It Done, nor is Hire It Done an agent of the service professionals. We do not perform, and are not responsible for, any of the services requested by you. Your rights under contracts you enter into with service professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any service professional, you must address such dispute directly with that service professional.Although we take steps to examine the credentials of our listed service professionals, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such service providers or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services.
By using this website, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE HIRE IT DONE (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (MEDIA PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES) FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
However, we do want to know about your experiences � both positive and negative � so we may help future users to have a better experience with us. You are encouraged to send us your comments, through �ask adam� or �contact us� sections of the website.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE. By using the website, you agree that it is solely for your personal use and not for any commercial or advertising purposes. You agree that all of the content and information posted on the site is the sole and exclusive property of Hire It Done, and that you have no right to reproduce, post, publish, or otherwise use such information other than for your personal use relating to your request. You acknowledge that a violation of this could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to Hire It Done for any such damages, and will indemnify Hire It Done in the event of any third party claims against us occur based on or arising from your violation of this policy. Hire It Done reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately initiate appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO HIRE IT DONE AND ITS SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, AND TO CONSUMERS, INCLUDING THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES. IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION IN A REQUEST, YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO HIRE IT DONE AND EACH SERVICE PROVIDER WHO ACCEPTS SUCH SERVICE REQUESTS, FOR THE GREATER OF: (1) A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF $5,000 TO EACH OF HIRE IT DONE AND EACH OF THE SERVICE PROVIDERS RESPONDING TO YOUR REQUEST, AND FOR EACH OF THE ACTUAL PERSON(S) AFFECTED BY YOUR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION (E.G. THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER, ETC.), PER IMPROPER SUBMISSION, PLUS ANY ATTORNEYS FEES COSTS AND EXPENSE RELATING THERETO, IF APPLICABLE, OR (2) THE ACTUAL DAMAGES, DIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL, MISLEADING, HARMFUL AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES RELATING THERETO, WHICH EVER IS GREATER.
- SERVICE PROVIDER PRESCREENING PROCEDURES AND DISCLAIMERS. HIRE IT DONE uses the following criteria as part of its contractor process for new service providers applying for membership in our program: All service providers certify to us at the time of their inclusion in the Hire It Done program, that they comply with all guidelines listed in the �Residential Construction Performance Guidelines for Professional Builders and Remodelers� as printed by the NAHB; they certify (and we review) their state license where applicable; they certify (and we review) their insurance/bonding coverage where applicable. We meet with them in person at their listed place of operation. They sign the Hire It Done Code of Ethics, and agree to update us with any material changes to their business practices, licenses or operations. While we make efforts to update and keep current with the status of our providers, Hire It Done may not be held liable under any circumstances for fraudulent information provided to us by our service providers, nor for changes that occur in a providers business after the date of their inclusion in our system for which no notice has been given to us. You should verify all warrantees, license and insurance information prior to conducting business with any service provider, whether inside the Hire It Done network or not.
- INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY HIRE IT DONE LLC, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND HOLD THEM EACH HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE HIRE IT DONE SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE HIRE IT DONE WEB SITE OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS. You acknowledge and agree that the Hire It Done services are provided to you for information and entertainment purposes on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Hire It Done�s sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Hire It Done services or site, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Hire It Done services or site at any time. HIRE IT DONE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND YOU AGREE THAT HIRE IT DONE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF HIRE IT DONE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of jurisdiction, that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of Hire It Done to exercise or enforce any right or provision herein shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Hire It Done services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, and you agree to submit to jurisdiction in Michigan and that any claim arising under these Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in a court in Oakland County, Michigan.
© 2007 Hire It Done, LLC. All rights reserved