More Latest Photos

Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota Twins 4-23-17
Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota Twins 4-22-17
Detroit Tigers @ Tampa Bay Rays 4-18-17
Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Indians 4-16-17
Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Indians 4-15-17

1. Ine says:

A follower of you? Sorry, I never reiecved any of the key subscription gifts:1. Magical Pathological Science 8-Ball…also known as the ‘MPS-8B’. I hear the Navy is supplying this to all True Believers.2. 16-Oz Bottle of Polywater3. Lifetime supply of Pot.

2. Fadimana says:

Since you insist on being pteperually stupid with your definitions, the dictionary defines a ‘follower’ as:”a person who follows another in regard to his or her ideas or belief; disciple or adherent”Exactly what, in anything I have written/commented about leads you to believe that I “follow” you?My condolences on your ignorance of the English language.

3. Josue says:

sick.amoral.disgusting.shameless.the Snowflake program is REAL.why do you scoff at human life?you grdeade yourself.you are no jon swift.you are a pothead in deep denial.

4. Vitoria says:

, but that was yesterdayGold will turn to gray and youth will fade awayThey’ll never care about you, call you old and in the wayOnce I hear tell, he was happyHe had his share of fdrenis and good timesNow, those fdrenis have all passed onHe don’t have a place called homeLooking back to a better day, feeling old and in the way…Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh….[Laughter fades into the distance]

5. Luis says:

Christie, I’ve been reading your blog for a while now, and I find it so rhfneseirg and true. We lived in Pennsylvania (north of Philadelphia) for 10 years. Moved back to Texas 4 years ago this month. Every year I feel fall in my bones. It’s the oddest feeling. And I do the same thing sit and, in essence, feel it be cold outside when it’s 100+ degrees if I open the door. I know that longing for it to be something else while at the same time appreciating moments in the present. Reminds me of heaven this isn’t our eternal home, and everywhere I live, I find moments and places I love and moments and places that make me wish for my real home where I’ll live forever and no longer wish for something else. I don’t think we’ll stay in Texas it’s not really us. There is something about seasons and life changing that makes sense in my soul. I’m glad you write. It’s like reading my thoughts on a page time and again when I open your blog. Thanks so very much for sharing.

6. Mustapha says:

An interesting siscudsion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers