Attention animal lovers: A no-kill animal shelter facing financial troubles needs your help.
Legislation approved Tuesday would give parents 5 days to reverse course and file a petition with a judge saying they want to keep their child.
Michigan lawmakers have introduced measures they say will make it easier for Michigan residents to adopt.
Hundreds of dogs, cats, puppies and kittens will be available for immediate adoption to loving homes at one of the nation’s largest off-site companion animal adoption events.
Some Michigan parents are planning to file a federal lawsuit in Detroit Thursday, claiming that the state and adoption agency officials withheld crucial details about the physical and mental disabilities in the children they adopted.
Opposing sides of the issue faced off Friday morning during a round-table discussion with Talk Radio 1270 host Charlie Langton.
A federal judge has decided to wait ten days before deciding if a lesbian couple can adopt a child.
The state of Michigan is asking a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit that challenges a ban on adoption by unmarried couples.
Hundreds of cats and kittens are looking for a better chance at life this weekend during an adoption event in Oakland County.
Last Day Dog Rescue will partner with Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Bloomfield Hills for this fundraising event on Saturday.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013