“It really hurt bad … We waited for three years for this trial only to be, you know, deadlocked…” said Mertilla Jones.
A jury has failed to reach a verdict after two days of deliberations in the trial of a Detroit police officer charged in the fatal shooting of a 7-year-old girl.
Jurors deliberating the fate of a Detroit police officer charged in the fatal shooting of a 7-year-old girl have ended the day without reaching a verdict.
A Detroit police officer charged in the fatal shooting of a young girl has told jurors that he didn’t intentionally kill Aiyana Stanley-Jones.
Jurors in the involuntary manslaughter trial of a Detroit police officer watched a demonstration of a stun grenade like the one used during a raid that turned fatal.
A police officer who was second through the door in a Detroit raid testified that he didn’t see anyone struggle with another officer before Aiyana Stanley-Jones was killed.
Jurors in the trial of a Detroit police officer charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of a 7-year-old girl watched a video Tuesday of the police raid that led to the fatal shooting.
The mother of Aiyana Stanley Jones says she was in another room when her daughter was shot to death.
Jurors have been barred from taking notes, although the judge did not explain why.
A Wayne County Circuit Court judge has rejected a motion to dismiss a case against a Detroit police officer accused of fatally shooting a 7-year-old girl during a raid that was recorded for a reality TV show.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013