With the Motor City’s fiscal crisis hitting the boiling point and all signs pointing to the naming of an Emergency Manager what’s needed is a game changer with skillset similar to Ford Motor Co.’s CEO Alan Mulally.
We’re taking this space as the year wraps up to bring you the biggest, most controversial stories that dominated Motown in 2012.
But, Alan Mulally is staying through at least 2014
It comes after Romney famously wrote an opinion piece for the New York Times titled “Let Detroit Go Bankrupt” during the height of the industry’s woes in 2009.
Ford is losing two top executives, but the company’s CEO says he isn’t going anywhere.
How could I possibly top three straight 18-hour days prowling the International Consumer Electronics Show? Easy, With a fourth 18-hour day that as usual held so much fascinating stuff that you don’t realize you’re tired until it’s over.
Alan Mulally confirming that Ford plans to add thousands more new jobs over the next two years.
NASCAR’s Pure Michigan 400 revs up Michigan International Speedway this Sunday, and former U of M and pro football star Desmond Howard will serve as Grand Marshal.
One week and counting for the debt limit deadline in Washington. Although, neither side in Washington appears willing to budge on the debt ceiling debate.
The president and CEO of Ford Motor Company made a stop in South Carolina to make good on a promise to a friend.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013