Imagine the challenges faced by an overeater that is tempted by the abundance of holiday treats, the alcoholic that is offered drink after drink at social events, and the drug addict who might slip back into old habits to manage their personal struggles during this stressful time of year.
Alcohol sales are OK at Michigan Stadium on New Year’s Day when the home of Wolverines’ football team hosts a hockey game between the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs.
A new study into treatment for alcoholism is rocking the rehab world
Newly released data shows that drinking increases nearly 27 percent between Thanksgiving and January 2.
In the handbook “Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention for Youth: A Practitioner’s Guide” a screening tool is offered along with ways to quickly determine a child’s risk for alcohol-related problems and interventions.
University of Michigan scientists have found new information about genetic variations in the brain and alcoholism.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013