Altair Partner Alliance
The Altair Partner Alliance announced today that current partner TES International has officially made its third thermal analysis tool available through the program. TESuite uses a hybrid approach to combine the capabilities of TES’ other software, ElectroFlo and ThermoFlo, to provide an even more efficient solution.
The Altair Partner Alliance announced Wednesday that Impact Design Europe has joined the program with its impact analysis tool, Crash Cad Calculate.
Altair Partner Alliance announced Wednesday that AnalySwift will be joining the program and adding its complex composite modeling tool, SwiftComp Micromechanics, to the growing offering of partner applications available to HyperWorks users under Altair’s license manager.
Altair continues to narrow the casting simulation gap with its announcement today that Quantech ATZ has joined the Altair Partner Alliance. Quantech ATZ’s Click2Cast allows for simple and quick casting simulation and is now available by download to all eligible HyperWorks users through the partner program.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013