Argonne National Laboratory
New battery research laboratories will be built in Holland and Ann Arbor under a $120 million federal Enegy Department grant that will create the Joint Center for Energy Storage Research at Argonne National Laboratory near Chicago.
The latest industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions, groups and people.
Ann Arbor-based Evigia Systems and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory announced Monday a licensing agreement under which Argonne’s patented radio-frequency identification sensor and seal technology and its custom ARG-US software will be further developed and marketed by Evigia as a nuclear and hazardous material handling system.
Michigan State University says 220 top nuclear scientists from around the world are coming to the East Lansing campus for a three-day meeting starting Thursday.
General Motors Co. and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory announced Thursday they have reached a worldwide licensing agreement to use Argonne’s patented composite cathode material to make advanced lithium-ion batteries that last […]
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013