About 900 people showed in Oakland County on Monday for an auction of foreclosed properties.
The office of the Wayne County treasurer is planning a September auction of more than 20,000 properties that were subject to tax foreclosure.
More than 700 properties in 12 Michigan counties will be auctioned off during state-sanctioned auctions on Aug. 14 and 15.
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources has partnered with the Michigan Land Bank Fast Track Authority on the sale of about 140 properties throughout the state of Michigan.
An auction is planned for Wednesday to sell off assets of Michigan Brewing Co., known for making beers including musician Kid Rock’s own Badass Beer.
A gourmet dinner for 12 with grizzly bear cubs Mike, Thor and Boo is just one of the extraordinary prizes to be offered in the live auction at the Detroit Zoological Society’s annual fundraiser.
Fans will be able to obtain a piece of Red Wings history, such as game-worn jerseys, used and unused equipment, limited-edition autographed memorabilia items and select Detroit Tigers paraphernalia.
Henry Detweiler of Charlotte is the reigning Michigan Auctioneer champ. He’ll compete at the International Auctioneer Championships in Spokane, Washington in July.
A judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed in suburban Detroit by the estate of Dr. Jack Kevorkian against a Massachusetts museum that refused to return 17 of his paintings.
Dozens of items that once belonged to the Queen of Soul go up on the auction block this weekend.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013