They’re calling it “co-creation” — automakers using the information gathered from customer engagement through social media to design their next generation of products.
Many automakers have been testing the hydrogen fuel cell vehicles for years, but so far haven’t been able to bring costs down enough to sell the vehicles in mass markets.
Customer satisfaction at the national level is exactly where it stood at the start of 2012, and as far back as two years ago, according to a report released Tuesday by the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Consumer Reports subscribers put Toyota’s youth-oriented Scion brand number one, with 24 Japanese models earning the highest ratings.
Compuware Corp. Tuesday announced the launch a new United States Automotive Mobile Site Performance Index — and the state of the automaker mobile site art is abysmal..
Japanese car companies appear to be bouncing back from the devastation of last March’s earthquake and tsunami.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
It’s a brand new Chevy Volt for Senator Carl Levin, it’s his first electric vehicle.
Fiat and Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says the two automakers potentially could generate combined revenues of euro100 billion ($141 billion dollars) by 2014.
General Motors will resume regular production at its pickup plant in Shreveport, Louisiana, on Monday.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013