back to school
Another metro Detroit school district has adopted a stricter dress code so the grading curve won’t be disrupted by the latest fashions from Pink or Abercrombie and Fitch.
Many parents are dragging their kids out of bed this morning and packing their lunches. It’s back to school time.
Students who do their homework consistently tend to have better grades. It’s not always easy to get them to do their homework, especially after a busy day, but these tips can help.
Detroit Public Schools, including DPS Emergency Financial Manager Roy Roberts, are trying to move heaven and earth to make sure students fill the seats in the schools of Detroit.
Children will be able to get free books, backpacks and needed school supplies for the upcoming school year at Backpackpalooza Downriver, held at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.
Break out the erasers and pencils – it’s August, which means school is just around the corner.
Being the victim of a relentless bully can be a distraction and even a danger to kids. As a parent, it is important to recognize the signs of bullying, know how to talk to your children about bullies and establish an appropriate reaction to a bully situation.
The bags are packed and the move-in date is coming up fast. Now all that’s left before moving into the dorms and starting a new life at college is dorm-room shopping. Here are some essential items to put on that shopping list.
Children who come with the ability to interact with computer screens and basic keyboard knowledge find it much easier to learn in today’s classrooms.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013