Many major retailers including Target and Walmart released their Black Friday deals nearly two weeks in advance. Stay up-to-the-minute on Black Friday deals in metro Detroit here!
After all the hype regarding Walmart employees’ discontent with their employer and the threat of a strike on Black Friday, the long holiday weekend was saw banner sales and virtually no protest at Walmarts.
Two women face armed robbery charges after threatening an Old Navy store detective with a gun during Black Friday shopping.
Some employees are upset over working conditions, pay and health care and have threatened to walk out or slow down their pace to frustrate shoppers and get management’s attention.
Shoppers said that some Black Friday deals aren’t worth it and some are worth grabbing.
Millions of shoppers are already out doing their holiday shopping, but some folks are just out there looking.
Black Friday might traditionally be the most frenzied shopping day of the year, but this year, 68 percent of Americans will not be hitting the stores, according to new Consumer Reports Holiday Poll.
Getting ready for family, football and festivities? It’s no secret Black Friday is one of the best days of the year to buy a new TV.
ComScore’s data shows that online spending on Black Friday 2011 grew 26 percent from Black Friday 2010 to $816 million, making it the heaviest online spending day to date in 2011.
Before making holiday purchases for Black Friday, do some research on your choice of retail stores and their policies.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013