Broadband and e-learning applications expand educators’ instructional capabilities and boost students’ research and interactive opportunities — as well as their test scores.
Charlevoix County was recognized Wednesday as the first locale nationally to be certified as a “Connected” community under Connected Nation’s Connected community engagement program.
HARBOR Inc.’s Broadband Team has joined forces with Connect Michigan by enrolling in the Connected community certification program, an initiative that offers a comprehensive way to bridge the digital divide by building community partnerships to assess broadband access, adoption, and use issues in the area.
In a state where millions still don’t subscribe to broadband, a new effort is under way to expand access to the essential utility of the information age.
Ann Arbor-based Merit Network Inc. Tuesday broke ground for the REACH-3MC Broadband Stimulus Project. At a groundbreaking ceremony in Manistee to mark the occasion, Merit staff were joined by representatives from the offices of U.S. […]
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At... Detroit Lions Rookie Camp...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013