Carbon Monoxide Possible Cause Of Michigan Man's DeathFive other people -- including two kids -- were hospitalized.
Carbon Monoxide Leak Disrupts Holiday Show Rehearsal, Sends 30 To HospitalChildren were taken to an emergency room, where blood tests revealed exposure.
3 Hospitalized In Detroit For Suspected Carbon Monoxide PoisoningThree people are hospitalized after authorities say they were overcome by fumes inside a home on Detroit's east side.
GM Recalls 64K Chevy Volt Cars Due To Possible Carbon Monoxide RiskThe recall involves 64,000 Volts from the 2011 to 2013 model years.
Several Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At KrogerFirefighters responded to the grocery store after receiving reports that several people were getting sick.
Mom Accused Of Attempted Murder Competent To Stand TrialA state psychologist says a northern Michigan mother charged with attempted murder in the carbon monoxide poisoning of her autistic 14-year-old daughter is competent to stand trial.
3 Hospitalized For Suspected Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA baby and two women were taken to area hospitals for treatment of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
7 Get Treatment For Carbon MonoxideThe victims will be placed in a hyperbaric chamber after being flown from Lansing to Grand Rapids for treatment.
2 Poisoned By Carbon Monoxide At Troy BusinessA man and his adult son are hospitalized with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon Monoxide Leak Found At House Where 3 DiedA Consumers Energy spokesman said the leak occurred because the furnace's boiler "was plugged with soot."
Police: 3 Deaths Likely Caused By Carbon Monoxide A couple and an 11-year-old boy died in what is believed to be a case of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities in Flint said Tuesday.
Four Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In DetroitFour people, including a young girl, are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after being rescued from a home on Detroit's west side.