Casey Green was sentenced Tuesday in Wayne County Circuit Court to a year in jail followed by three years’ probation.
A preliminary exam has been postponed for two Detroit men charged with stripping a car that belonged to one of two Westland teens found murdered last month.
A gag order has been issued in the case of two men charged with stripping the car of two suburban teenagers whose bodies later were found in a Detroit field.
Two Detroit men were in 36th District Court Saturday, facing charges of stealing items from the car of a Westland murder victim.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013