It was something of an historic show of unity among tooth-and-nail competitors for the good of the Michgian IT scene. The chief information officers of Chrysler Group LLC, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors sat together on the same discussion panel, and for a media Q&A afterward, at the Michigan Council of Women in Technology’s Executives in Technology Leadership Exchange. The event drew a packed crowd of more than 500 to the Inn at St. John’s Monday.
The latest tech industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
With the economy finally on the upswing, many in Detroit are reconsidering education.
Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced 13 major U.S. employers — including Chrysler Group LLC, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Co. — and eight stakeholder groups — including Detroit’s NextEnergy — joined the new Workplace Charging Challenge to help expand access to workplace charging stations for American workers across the country.
Thanks to assistance from Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, another international company is setting up shop in Southeast Michigan. Automation Alley International Business Center tenant Reply Inc., of Turin, Italy, has found a permanent home in Auburn Hills and is looking to hire local employees.
Chrysler Group LLC announced Monday at the International CES that its dealers now have the ability to activate navigation functions in vehicles equipped with some versions of its Uconnect navigation and location system.
Chrysler Group minivan customers can now get the latest minivan innovation from the company that invented the segment.
More than 370 Wayne State University College of Engineering students and alumni met with representatives from nearly 80 companies at the college’s 2012 career fair today.
Chrysler Group is offering free trials of its new in-vehicle connectivity system, Uconnect Access. Registered owners of the revamped 2013 Ram 1500 and all-new 2013 SRT Viper will be the first consumers to experience Uconnect Access, which offers new connectivity features and services.
Chrysler Group Friday said it was launching a redesigned careers Web site at http://www.ChryslerCareers.com. The company says the site provides an enriched multimedia experience for prospective job candidates.
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At... Detroit Lions Rookie Camp...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013