A former Michigan church deacon who authorities say took $120,000 in cash from the weekly offertory basket has been sentenced to a year in jail.
Three young men are facing charges for allegedly breaking into and robbing Macomb County churches and businesses.
As much as $50,000 in cash and chalices is missing from St. Therese Catholic Church.
Some Detroit churches are stepping up security following crime that’s included break-ins and muggings.
A lawsuit against a priest and the Catholic church says they failed to protect a 14-year-old girl from sexual abuse by a 19-year-old man.
Investigators in Detroit are trying to figure out what led to a firebombing at a church on the city’s west side.
A former Michigan church deacon accused of taking cash from the weekly offertory basket has pleaded guilty to larceny.
Get your ash in a flash! Metro Detroiters observing Ash Wednesday can now get their services to go.
Authorities say eight churches in Monroe County have been burglarized since October and the thefts may be linked.
A 77-year-old woman has been sentenced to five years of probation for taking money from a metro Detroit church and ordered to repay $50,000.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013