Michael Grundy pleaded guilty Tuesday in Detroit federal court to a conspiracy charge.
Kwame Kilpatrick is free after spending the weekend in lockup for violating parole in a 2008 conviction that booted him from office.
City contractor Johnson Akinwusi wrapped up his testimony saying he paid nearly $5K for suits the incoming mayor had in layaway.
A federal judge has rejected ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick’s request that his corruption trial be moved because of the extensive publicity about the case.
A judge in Detroit had denied a request by ex-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick to drop his attorney in a federal corruption case due to a conflict of interest.
Tuesday will be a key day for ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick as he attends a hearing regarding a conflict of interest in his federal corruption trial.
Kwame Kilpatrick’s ex-Chief of Staff and former mistress Christine Beatty reportedly did not leave empty-handed when she resigned in 2008 amid the text-message scandal.
Two people have plead guilty in connection with former city contractor and friend of ex-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, Bobby Ferguson.
The indictments against what’s been dubbed the “Kilpatrick Enterprise” all have to do with business conducted in the city of Detroit, but the issue could certainly have reach into the suburbs – especially since it […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013