A permit to tear down the building was approved by city officials in April and now neighbors report crews tossing any remaining metal inside the 108-year-old old structure Wednesday morning.
Get “happy” every single night of the week at the best happy hours in Detroit.
Check out these Detroit hot spots for exceptional and unique cocktails.
Enjoy a night out on the town in an atmosphere reminiscent of days gone by. The greater Detroit area is serving up some alluring elixirs with the following speakeasy-style bars.
Don’t know where to go or what to do on your birthday? Here are some of our top picks to help you make the decision on where to go for your birthday festivities.
Detroit has an endless array of bars that offer an alternative to the bustle of game day and the sports crowd.
Not only is Detroit a hotspot for piano bars, but music lovers can even find different styles of venues, ranging from classic pianists to lively dueling pianos.
This year Valentine’s Day comes on a Tuesday but just because it comes on a weekday does not mean that there is any lack of things to do to celebrate the day in the Detroit area.
Are you looking for a great place to hear jazz in Detroit? Here are a few options you might not have thought of before.
Celebrate your mom this year by bringing her to Detroit for a special Mother’s Day brunch.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013