Today, LoanMD announced its crowdfunding initiative on Indiegogo (www.Indiegogo.com/LoanMD). LoanMD will be the first fully automated do-it-yourself loan workout platform designed to arm every homeowner with the ability to refinance, modify or exit their loan, giving homeowners financial options rather than becoming a victim of bank foreclosure.
Teams of college students from across the Snow Belt will converge in Upper Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula March 4-9 for the 2013 SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge. Their aim is to reduce emissions and noise and increase fuel efficiency while preserving the riding excitement demanded by snowmobile enthusiasts.
Although it’s not yet legal for crowdfunding firms to sell equity investments in companies, the Detroit crowdfunding firm eRaise.com reports nearly $2 million in pledges in just two weeks to save Hostess Brands from oblivion.
As Hostess Brands, the makers of Twinkie and other snack foods, headed to bankruptcy court last week to begin liquidation plans, a group of southeast Michigan entrepreneurs are proposing
Many American medical innovations, including possible new drugs and medical devices, can’t raise the money needed for early stage testing. Now there is a way for every affected person to help those dedicated scientists receive the funds needed to make the next medical breakthrough.
Our long national nightmare of negative political advertising is over, for now. And maybe forever, if an Ann Arbor startup called Asq.us has its way.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and people.
Anyone familiar with Michigan Technological University knows that it is a hotbed of superior ideas. A new initiative by the same name — Superior Ideas — was unveiled Thursday at the university’s Board of Control meeting.
A new crowdfunding platform that lets investors back individual people rather than specific ideas or projects will be piloted at the University of Michigan and four other universities this fall, company officials announced Wednesday.
A group of venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and investment bankers has launched RelayFund Inc., the first equity-based ‘crowdfunding’ Web site started in Michigan and one of the first in the nation that will link small investors with startup operators under the provisions of the new federal JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Act.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013