The company has told dealers they can’t order 233 parts for Lexus, Scion and Toyota models unless they have a customer who needs one for a repair.
Police are looking for six men who walked into a west side Detroit nightclub during the weekend and robbed the customers.
More than 4,500 customers were without power in Warren, Troy and Rochester Hills.
General Motors is unveiling its new Camaro convertible at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Production begins in January with the first cars for sale in February.
Utility crews are hoping to restore power to thousands of homes and businesses who lost power as a result of high winds over the past 24 hours.
Michigan utility regulators have approved the state’s first experimental rate for residential customers to recharge their electric vehicles.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013