document management software
Macomb County Circuit Court in Mt. Clemens, plans to become the first completely paperless state court in Michigan and has chosen ImageSoft of Southfield to implement a document and process management solution to help it achieve that goal.
Capping a year during which it achieved record sales and earnings, the ImageSoft Inc. learned that it has once again earned top honors as a Platinum Partner reseller of Hyland Software’s OnBase document management solution and achieved Diamond status for customer support.
Southfield’s ImageSoft introduces a new product, TrueCertify, that allows courts and other government agencies to authenticate and deliver certified documents without the hassle of ordering by mail or waiting in line.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013