electronic health records
New business won by Michigan’s technology-focused companies
The Troy electronic medical records software developers gloStream said Monay that its clients in Oregon have begun receiving incentive payments from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for deploying electronic health records.
The Michigan Center for Effective IT Adoption announced Thursday that more than 3,724 primary care providers in Michigan have committed to adopting electronic health records to help improve their quality of care and lower health care costs.
The latest awards, prizes and industry certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and people
Physicians in West Michigan will get help transitioning to electronic health records and qualifying for federal incentive dollars thanks to a partnership with the Physician Organization of Michigan and the Michigan Center for Effective IT Adoption (M-CEITA).
St. Petersburg, Fla.-based FairWarning Inc., a supplier of products and services that monitor and protect patient privacy in Electronic Health Records, announced that Dearborn-based Oakwood Healthcare System has selected FairWarning to enhance patients’ privacy
Grand Rapids-based CPM Resource Center, a provider of clinical practice guidelines, care planning and documentation to the health care industry, announced a partnership Monday with the Reston, Va.-based electronic health records technology provider QuadraMed.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013