ITC Holdings Corp. has scheduled an April 16 special meeting of shareholders to vote on its acquisition of the electric transmission business of Entergy Corp.
ITC Holdings Corp. and New Orleans-based Entergy Corp. said Wednesday that they have initiated a multi-state and federal regulatory process per an agreement announced on Dec. 5, 2011, that calls for Entergy’s utility operating companies to spin off and merge their electric transmission businesses with a subsidiary of ITC.
ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) Monday announced a deal with a New Orleans utility holding company that will roughly double the size and geographic reach of ITC’s electric grid assets.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013