A123 Systems, a developer and manufacturer of advanced nanophosphate lithium iron phosphate batteries and systems, Tuesday introduced Nanophosphate EXT, a new lithium ion battery technology capable of operating at extreme temperatures without requiring thermal management. A123 employs more than 1,000 people at battery production plans in Livonia and Romulus.
A lot of people are wondering if it’s getting hotter and hotter each summer. Is it really, or are we becoming wimps?
At the Automotive Testing Expo that opened Tuesday in Novi, Clinton Township-based Dynamic Intelligent Solutions LLC launched a new, patent-pending process called ChamberCam that takes dimensional stability measurement of components under extreme climatic conditions to […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013