First Step Fund
Stik, a reviews Web site driving local referrals for professional services, announced Monday that it has closed a $2.3 million Series A financing.
The Frankel Commercialization Fund, in collaboration with The Samuel Zell & Robert H. Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business, today announced that it has invested in Fusion Coolant Systems Inc., developers of an advanced coolant and lubrication system that makes manufacturing more efficient.
LLamasoft Inc., the provider of supply chain design software and services, announced that it has accepted a major investment to accelerate its product, technology and market expansion.
Livio, manufacturer and developer of connected car products and smartphone app connectivity software through Livio Connect, announced the closing of its Series C financing round with Beringea, Western Technology Investment, Angel Street Capital, North Coast Technology Investors and Invest Detroit’s First Step Fund. Several angel investors also participated.
Are You a Human, a Detroit-based startup that designs simple games used to verify human interaction on Web sites, today announced its game-based human authentication tool, PlayThru.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013