The 2013 model year is shaping up to be a pivotal moment for the automotive industry, with over 30 all-new vehicles arriving in showrooms.
It’s the fourth recall of the newly launched 2013 Escape.
Ford is recalling nearly 485,000 older model Escape and Mavericks to fix sticking gas pedals that could cause a crash.
A manufacturing problem at a company that makes fuel lines forced Ford to recall 11,500 of its brand-new Escape small SUVs and tell owners to stop driving them right away.
Ford is telling some buyers of 2013 Escape small SUVs not to drive them because the engines can catch fire.
A carpet issue is causing Ford to order a recall of its brand new Escape SUV.
Drivers of the all-new Ford Escape may be surprised to find out there is a plant inside the door.
When Ford engineers sought out innovative ways to reduce noise in the all-new Ford Escape, they looked in the mirror. But these engineers did not look into any mirror; they focused their eyes on an elliptical acoustic mirror.
Microscopic cells are helping to save weight and ultimately fuel in future Ford vehicles, starting with the instrument panel of the all-new Escape.
Ford Motor Co. said it will offer its largest-ever EcoBoost engine lineup in the all-new Ford Escape debuting next month, and with an all-new C-Max Hybrid that’s 25 percent more fuel-efficient than today’s Escape Hybrid.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013