Franks Furniture Store
One of Michigan’s largest utilities has agreed to pay $1 million after a natural gas line exploded, killing a Royal Oak man.
Thursday, Dec. 29 marks a sad anniversary in the City of Wayne, where one year ago a massive explosion killed two people and severely injured the owner of Frank’s Furniture Store.
Nearly two months after he was critically injured in the explosion at his furniture store a Wayne man was released from the hospital Monday.
The utility is being sued by the families of two people who were killed when Frank’s Furniture Store exploded in December.
A special fundraiser is being held Thursday evening for family members of the victims of the William C. Franks Furniture Store explosion in Wayne. Two employees were killed and the owner was critically injured. John […]
Wayne Road reopens two days after explosion at Franks Furniture Store. Amazing photos taken just minutes after the explosion.