Is the Obama administration failing the housing market? Maybe.
A 32-year-old Canton man is being held on a $3 million bond after being charged for his alleged involvement in an elaborate real estate fraud scheme.
Oakland County could gain millions of dollars now that a federal judge has ruled that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac withheld real estate transfer taxes on foreclosures.
Rates on 30-year mortgages climbed for the second straight week, but remain near the lowest level in decades.
Mortgage rates sank to the lowest level in decades this week, pushed down by the weak economy and the Federal Reserve’s move to help lift the recovery by purchasing government debt.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013