Landlord's Attempt To Thaw Pipes Sparks House FireAuthorities say a landlord trying to thaw frozen pipes with a welder started a fire at the home of two elderly Ann Arbor residents.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Cooking Classes In DetroitLearn how to whip up some wonderful dishes while having fun!
5 Bucket List Items To Cross Off In DetroitThe “must-do” items for anyone making a trip to Detroit.
Best Spots For A Quick Lunch In Downtown DetroitThese places will get you in and out.

Watch & Listen LIVE