Plymouth’s 35th District Court will remain closed for the day as officials try to locate and fix a gas leak.
Detroit officials say hazardous materials crews were called to the city’s 911 communications building when employees smelled natural gas.
The Michigan Supreme Court has ruled that the installers of an electric dryer had no legal duty to warn a metro Detroit woman about an uncapped gas line that eventually caused her house to explode.
A popular intersection in Oak Park has reopened Tuesday morning after a tanker delivering fuel to a gas station Monday clipped a valve and spilled hundreds of gallons of gas on the roadway.
Officials said a HAZMAT crew was deployed to the scene near Oakwood Elementary.
City officials, environmental regulators and a company are investigating a gasoline leak that apparently came from a tank at mid-Michigan gas station earlier this year.
Afternoon classes have been cancelled at Specs Howard School of Media Arts in Southfield after a gas leak scare.
Department of Public Safety officials say the 50-year-old DTE employee was found Tuesday slumped over in a 5-foot hole with gas rapidly escaping from a ruptured pipe.
A massive home explosion shook a neighborhood in Warren Friday afternoon.
Lawmakers are considering plans that could spur major upgrades to the nation’s aging energy pipelines, driven by a string of recent oil spills, deadly natural gas blasts and what they call federal regulators’ inaction.