Bev Rydel and Kat Tedsen, authors of “Haunted Travels of Michigan,” stopped by the Charlie Langton morning show on Talk Radio 1270 to answer that question.
So what if you can’t prove places are really haunted? Everybody loves a whopper of a tale.
Ghosts and apparitions frequent Metro Detroit establishments, especially at this time of the year. Gather around to hear spooky stories from local haunts.
WWJ’s Sandra McNeill reports that the owner of a Howell winery has become convinced the place is inhabited by the spirit of a little boy.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013