Gleaners Food Bank
How big is it? Gleaners hopes to surpass last year’s total of 1.2 million pounds of food in donations.
Hiller’s Market in Plymouth and Miller Amish Country Poultry Friday donated 5,200 pounds of chicken to Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeast Michigan.
Volunteering not only teaches kids about the needs of others, it also instills in them a sense of responsibility and purpose. These local volunteer opportunities give kids a chance to make a difference in their own community.
Gleaners Community Food Bank in Detroit is dealing with the growing number of Michigan residents struggling in this economy.
Local celebrities and golfers are teaming up on the course to help feed the region’s hungry kids.
Less fortunate residents near Hazel Park are about to get a needed boost. Beginning Sunday, a local church will be the headquarters for free daily meals.
Hiller’s Markets has donated 4,000 pounds of chicken has to the Gleaners Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013