health care reform
Secure-24, a leading provider of managed IT operations, application outsourcing and cloud computing, announced the availability of a new white paper, titled “Health Information Exchanges: Improving Patient Outcome through Technology and Healthcare.”
“I want to congratulate President @BarackObama on the SCOTUS ruling upholding the #AffordableCareAct. We all win today.” That was the message on Twitter Thursday morning from Detroit Mayor Dave Bing.
Metro Detroiters calling into the WWJ Newsradio 950 newsroom have had plenty to say about today’s Supreme Court ruling …
A former Secretary of Health and Human Services, Utah governor and Environmental Protection Agency administrator told the Detroit Regional Chamber’s Mackinac Policy Conference that huge changes are ahead for the American health care system.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Friday announced its award of $72 million in financing for the new Michigan Consumers Healthcare CO-OP (MCHCO), a member-governed nonprofit health insurance company that will help to control costs while providing accessible health care for all residents.
ANN ARBOR – The Center for Geospatial Medicine at the University of Michigan is working to reduce death and disability from Type 2 diabetes under a grant announced today as part the nation’s 2010 health care […]
Pro-life groups organized rallies nationwide to protest a mandate that requires employers to provide contraceptives, sterilization and abortion-inducing drugs through their health plans.
The nation’s health care delivery system is about to change dramatically, and federal health care reform is only part of the reason.
Even a $10 increase in premiums can drive people to a different health care plan, a University of Michigan study has found. That’s good news for health care reform, which relies heavily on competition and consumer response to pricing.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013