If your teeth could use some work — but you’re too tight on cash — this two-day event is for you.
Wayne County’s mobile program, “Health On Wheels,” has four dates scheduled in May.
Metro Detroiters are invited to attend a free community health fair on Saturday from 11 am – 3 pm, where they can get screened for diabetes, STD’s, high blood pressure, asthma and more.
The Detroit Department of Health is offering free HIV education and testing at several sites throughout the city during June.
WWJ’s Ron Dewey caught up with Michigan’s own “Biggest Loser” at the Wayne County Health Expo.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013