health information technology
Connecting Michigan for Health 2013 will be held June 5-7 at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing. The conference provides an ideal forum to catch up on current statewide health information technology and health information exchange efforts.
Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services, the designated state entity to improve health care quality, cost, efficiency, and patient safety through electronic exchange of health information, announced an agreement with HT Systems, a healthcare technology leader that provides the latest innovation in patient identity management, to provide the PatientSecure biometric identification system for healthcare providers in Michigan as part of MiHIN’s growing Health Information Technology Cyber Security Program.
Two information sessions are planned at St. Clair County Community College in Port Huron for students interested in SC4’s new health information technology program.
The Cisco Networking Academy is partnering with colleges and universities across Michigan to offer new curriculum designed to train students for emerging careers in Health Information Technology. As part of its Workforce Retraining Initiative, 8 […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013