High Blood Pressure
Women who begin snoring during pregnancy are at strong risk for high blood pressure and preeclampsia, according to research from the University of Michigan.
Aggressive efforts to lower blood pressure in people with diabetes are paying off – perhaps too well, according to a new study.
Synthetic Biologics Inc. (NYSE Amex: SYN) Thursday announced the release of its investor relations mobile iPhone App, called the “SYN IR” App, now available for free at the Apple App Store on the iPhone or iPad or at http://bit.ly/I9xDpW.
A new report says the Detroit area is the second-worst “hypertension hotspot” in America. And now, a group says they’re turning to an ancient tradition to get Detroit healthy.
Southeast Michigan is number two on a just-released national list of hotspots for high blood pressure.
A Wayne State University School of Medicine physician researcher has received a $1.9 million National Institutes of Health grant to study the role of vitamin D in halting and reducing subclinical cardiac damage in African-Americans suffering from high blood pressure.
Text messages could prove to be the wave of the future in healthcare. Wayne State researchers are looking into it when it comes to helping Detroiters with uncontrolled hypertension.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013