House Fire Claims Life Of 7-Month-Old BoyInvestigators say a house fire that claimed the life of a 7-month-old boy was likely caused by a space heater on an illegal electrical hook-up.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Cooking Classes In DetroitLearn how to whip up some wonderful dishes while having fun!
5 Bucket List Items To Cross Off In DetroitThe “must-do” items for anyone making a trip to Detroit.
Best Spots For A Quick Lunch In Downtown DetroitThese places will get you in and out.

Watch & Listen LIVE