Linked to a notorious murder, Bob Bashara’s Grosse Pointe Park home has been sold.
A key hearing has been rescheduled for a Grosse Pointe Park man accused of arranging his wife’s slaying.
A Grosse Pointe Park man accused of arranging his wife’s murder has been arraigned on first-degree murder and other charges.
WWJ’s Charlie Langton says prosecutors are expected to announce murder charges against Jane’s husband.
For sale: Palatial Grosse Pointe Park home, loaded with amenities for a reasonable price. There’s just one potential drawback — it’s linked to a notorious murder.
Handyman Joseph Gentz has been sentenced to a minimum of 17 years in prison in the murder of Grosse Pointe Park mother and marketing executive Jane Bashara.
Bob Bashara, the businessman convicted of plotting to kill a handyman charged with his wife’s slaying, has been moved to a different prison.
Handyman Joseph Gentz has pleaded guilty to second degree murder in the death of Grosse Pointe mother and marketing executive Jane Bashara.
After pleading guilty to soliciting the murder of the “handy man” accused of murdering his wife, Bob Bashara will reportedly begin his prison sentence isolated from other inmates.
A pre-trial hearing for Joseph Gentz, which was scheduled for Friday, has been postponed until Dec. 21.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013