A 47-year-old Minnesota man has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in the fatal shooting of his 20-year-old stepdaughter after she left home to be with relatives in Michigan.
A Minnesota man has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the slaying of his 20-year-old stepdaughter last year in Warren.
A Minnesota man who police say fatally shot his 20-year-old stepdaughter in Michigan has been deemed competent to stand trial.
A Minnesota man is accused of killing his stepdaughter in Michigan because she left home and wasn’t following Islam.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013