Jimmy Kimmel has started a trend. Show up to an event with a camera and a mic, talk about things or people that don’t exist, and watch how many people will pretend they know what you are talking about.
Over the last 10 years, the running joke on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” has been that the show has run out of time and Matt Damon has to be bumped as a guest.
There doesn’t seem to be quite as much excitement for the release of the iPad Mini as there has been for other Apple products.
Detroit’s many fans of sleeper PBS hit “Downton Abbey” had reason to celebrate Thursday morning when Emmy Award nominations were read live by host Jimmy Kimmel.
Earlier today on the Karsch and Anderson show, the guys talked about the Hottie Body Hump Club from the Jimmy Fallon show.
But the time of Letterman has passed, in my opinion, his jokes are stale and there is no real creativity on that show any longer.
Charlie crashed Jimmy Kimmel’s show while he was interviewing Marc Cuban. Click here to see the video!
The cast of The Jersey Shore joined Jimmy Kimmel for a skit called “Sesame Shore”
Jessica Alba busted out this shirt for her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel’s pre-game special before Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Sunday night. Between the mesh and the ice cream sprinkles, I can’t tell, […]
There is no doubt the Lions have improved their front office since Matt Millen was fired in the fall of 2008.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013