A group of venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and investment bankers has launched RelayFund Inc., the first equity-based ‘crowdfunding’ Web site started in Michigan and one of the first in the nation that will link small investors with startup operators under the provisions of the new federal JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Act.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
Ken Kousky is president of Blue Water Angels, a network of private investors in Michigan’s Great Lakes Bay region. But he figures the passage of the recent federal JOBS act just might put angel networks out of business. And he thinks that’s great.
The CIO of a Troy provider of financial management technology for nonprofits was part of the White House Rose Garden signing of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act Thursday.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013