Bob Bashara appeared in Wayne County Circuit Court on Thursday, hoping to reduce his bond — currently set at $15 million.
A Grosse Pointe Park businessman charged with trying to pay someone to kill the man accused in his wife’s strangulation death has made a brief court appearance.
An arraignment for murder-for-hire suspect Bob Bashara has been adjourned after a judge ruled to allow a change of council in the case.
Bob Bashara has been ordered to stand trial for allegedly trying to hire a hitman to kill handyman Joseph Gentz, who has claimed Bashara paid him to kill his wife.
The results of the independent evaluation open the door for Gentz’s attorney, Susan Reed, to talk with prosecutors about a possible plea deal.
The former handyman of a Grosse Pointe Park woman has been found competent to stand trial for her brutal murder.
… He did do demonstrations of the whipping of Joe, bondage of Joe … He was his slave so he would serve Bob in any way, shape or form that he wanted … He could’ve been turned into his sex slave.”
As the Wayne County Prosecutor plans to announce charges in the case, Bob Bashara’s attorney is responding to reports that authorities have him on tape soliciting the murder of Joe Gentz.
The attorney for Bob Bashara said the Grosse Pointe businessman has been placed on suicide watch following his Monday arrest for solicitation of murder.
Attorney confirms Bob Bashara, a person of interest in his wife’s murder, has been arrested. But it isn’t for her murder.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013