Bill Pickard, CEO of Bearwood Management (Global Auto Alliance and MGM Grand), joins host Carol Cain to discuss entrepreneurship and African Americans in business.
This week host Carol Cain is keeping up with changing technology beginning with David Baarman of Fulton Innovation, a firm in West Michigan making big waves with its wireless technology added to cars, furniture, phones and more.
Could legalizing pot and sex be the magic formula to fix what ails the Motor City and turn it into a hot spot for young people? “I could turn it around in five minutes,” says Fieger on “Michigan Matters.”
This week on Michigan Matters, it’s a 45-billion dollar business in Michigan. Ken Rogers from Automation Alley talks about Michigan’s exports. Plus Brooks Patterson and Geoffrey Fieger join Carol Cain for an opinion-filled Roundtable.
Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, announced Monday that executive director Ken Rogers has been appointed to the Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Information and Communications Technologies, Services, and Electronic Commerce
Troy-based Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, announced that it will host its first-ever domestic trade mission to Orlando, Fla. Attendees will participate in the bi-annual 27th Army Science Conference and Exhibition from Nov. […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013