A lot of the players who were drafted highly to be key parts of the Detroit Lions’ future have ended up having injury riddled careers. How has this limited where the team is today in terms of their building process?
The Detroit Lions have not been successful running the ball in a long time. They haven’t had a 1,000 yard rusher in ages. Why has this been the case, and what should they do?
With Jahvid Best on the PUP list and Mikel Leshoure out for the first two games of the season due to suspension, the Lions are shorthanded on running backs heading into the regular season. While this may be cause for concern in game two against the 49ers, Detroit shouldn’t be too concerned about their matchup against the Rams. Here’s why.
Kevin Smith is expected to start at running back Sunday, his first opening-day start since 2009.
“I’ll be fine man, it does suck that I get hurt because the proof is in the pudding — when I’m healthy I can do some good things on the field,” Kevin Smith said.
The Detroit Lions have signed a one year deal with RB Kevin Smith today.
Detroit Lions running back Kevin Smith and tight end Tony Scheffler have collided at practice.
RB Kevin Smith had touchdowns rushing and receiving last week
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) – The Detroit Lions and the Oakland Raiders are getting key offensive players back from injury for a game important to both teams playoff push. Running back Kevin Smith is active for […]
RB Kevin Smith also attempted to practice today but had trouble cutting on that sprained ankle.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013