Kilpatrick corruption trial
The jury has spoken in the federal corruption trial of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, and he’s been remanded into custody.
Prosecutor Michael Bullotta argued Kilpatrick had a problem obeying orders and belonged behind bars. With his access to money, Kilpatrick is a flight risk, the prosecutor argued.
This morning, federal prosecutors called witnesses from financial firms in Chicago and Seattle that managed parts of the city’s pension funds.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013