An attorney who represented Kwame Kilpatrick through years of scandal was dismissed after the incarcerated former Detroit mayor said their relationship had deteriorated.
Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is asking a judge to throw out his corruption conviction, claiming he was the victim of media bias and a bad lawyer.
An appeals court has upheld a decision dismissing a lawsuit against ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, who was accused of obstructing a murder investigation.
The former mistress and chief of staff to ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has doubled the amount of court-ordered restitution she pays to the city.
Did race play a role in the media coverage of the Kwame Kilpatrick federal corruption trial?
U.S. District Judge Nancy Edmunds said Bobby Ferguson might be a “flight risk.”
According to a recent statewide survey, a majority of voters believe that the verdict for former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was “just and fair,” while 16 percent think he “got off easy.”
A federal judge has denied ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick’s latest request that he be released on bond while awaiting sentencing.
The U.S. Attorney’s office says ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick should remain jailed until sentencing.
Two city of Detroit officials have been indicted on charges of corruption involving $200 million and investments in the city’s pension funds.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013