With Lance Armstrong’s confession to Oprah and the continued revelations related to Alex Rodriguez, among others who have been implicated in the growing Anthony Bosch scandal, steroids are back on the docket of discussion.
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
Lance Armstrong’s fall from grace was swift and hard.
Armstrong went to the “he had to cheat to compete” card – That was one of the biggest fallacies of Armstrong’s success in the Tour de France
After years of bitter and forceful denials, Armstrong offered a simple “I’m sorry” and admitted he used performance-enhancing drugs during an extraordinary cycling career that included seven Tour de France victories.
A person with knowledge of the situation says Lance Armstrong has apologized to the staff at his Livestrong cancer foundation.
Lance Armstrong has agreed to a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey where he will address allegations that he used performance-enhancing drugs during his cycling career.
Lance Armstrong, who has strongly denied the doping charges that led to him being stripped of his seven Tour de France titles, has reportedly told associates he is considering admitting to the use of performance-enhancing drugs.
Karsch And Anderson Champ And Chump Of 2012
Again and again, it seemed, the sports world in 2012 saw the end of long tales with tragic or, at best, bittersweet endings.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013