Four college teams topped 1,000 miles per gallon in specially designed vehicles they built during the SAE “Supermileage” event June 6-7 at Eaton’s Proving Grounds in Marshall.
Diversified manufacturer Eaton Corp. announced that it has provided $8,000 to Western Michigan University in support of three student engineering teams.
Mike Furrey has been named wide receivers coach at Marshall.
A Canadian company’s failure to deal adequately with cracks in an oil pipeline and its slow response to a 2010 rupture in southwestern Michigan likely caused the most expensive onshore oil spill in U.S. history, the National Transportation Safety Board said Tuesday.
A team from Penn State University’s Behrend College won SAE International’s Supermileage engineering competition this year with a fuel efficiency of 1,485 miles per gallon.
Can a car really get 3,300 miles to the gallon? The University of Michigan’s Supermileage Team is on its way to proving it can — with a lawnmower engine.
A Marshall, Michigan manufacutring plant is among the casualties of some big cuts announced by the Campbell Soup Company.
The last of the turtles that were cared for following last summer’s oil spill in southern Michigan have been released into the Kalamazoo River.
The clean-up continues from last July’s oil spill which dumped more than 800,000 gallons from an Enbridge oil pipeline into the Kalamazoo River near Marshall.
Michigan Congresswoman Candace Miller is asking the federal government to investigate a dent in an oil pipeline under the St. Clair River.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013